Wednesday, June 18, 2014

THE WORLD AFTER WORLD WAR I

Received from Julie Chitwood:

If you have an interest in WWI and St. Louis, you might enjoy a new book entitled The World After WW1, 1918-1921. It consists of letters written during that time period, covering just about everything that was going on in St. Louis, plus much overseas news. Details include troops coming home, strikes, entertainment, deaths, marriages, births, etc. It is available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle editions, and runs about 700 pages.

If you know of anyone that had family in St. Louis at that time, I would appreciate you letting them know about the book. The letters were written by my two great aunts and my grandmother. Celeste O'Donnell was in St Louis, Rosalie O'Donnell was in the Red Cross serving overseas, while my grandmother, Anna Mae (O'Donnell) Malin was in the Chicago area.

LINK

No comments: