The Charles Booth Online Archive is a searchable resource giving access to archive material from the Booth collections of the Library of the London School of Economics and Political Science and the Senate House Library.
The Booth collection at LSE Library contains the original records from Booth's survey into life and labour in London, dating from 1886 to 1903. The archives of the Senate House Library contain Booth family papers from 1799 to 1967.
• Introduction and guides to the archives
• Poverty maps of London: Browse or Search
• Inquiry into life and labour in London
• Search the catalogue of original survey notebooks
• Browse the digitised police notebooks
• Browse the Stepney Union casebooks and Jewish notebooks
• Browse the Booth Family Papers