Google has just announced that it is offering a free, online, community-based course on how to become a power searcher. Registration is required, and the link is here.
Google gives these details about the course:
• Registration is open from June 26, 2012 to July 16, 2012.
• New classes will become available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting on July 10, 2012 and ending on July 19, 2012.
• Course-related activities will end on July 23, 2012.
• Six 50-minute classes.
• Interactive activities to practice new skills.
• Opportunities to connect with others using Google Groups, Google+, and Hangouts on Air.
• Upon passing the post-course assessment, a printable Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.
I don’t know how the course will work out but it definitely sounds quite interesting. Just think - you could become a certified Google Power Searcher!