The following sources have recently been added to the Missouri History Museum's Genealogy and Local History Index. To search the index globally, visit the main page: http://genealogy.mohistory.org/.
To browse or search one of the individual sources below, click on the link for that source.
To receive monthly updates of new indexes added to the Genealogy and Local History Index, sign up to receive the monthly e-newsletter "Genealogy and House History News." To sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "subscribe" in the subject line of your email and your name in the body of the email.
1. Souvenir Program, National Federation of Post Office Clerks and Woman's Auxiliary: 22nd Convention, St. Louis, Missouri, September 1-6, 1941
2. St. Louis in the Twentieth Century: A Hundred Years of Progress Illustrated by Over Two Hundred Views, Representative of the Social and Commercial Interests of the City in 1909
3. Independent Evangelical Protestant Church record book of marriages, 1884-1905
4. Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws of the Missouri Bicycle Club, 1885
5. Bath and Tennis Club of St. Louis Press, 1965
6. Directory of the Dover Place Christian Church, 1914
7. Directory of the Fourth Christian Church, 1915
8. Catalogue of students of the School of the Good Shepherd, 1888
9. Thirteenth Annual Catalogue of the Officers and Members of Mrs. Cuthbert's Young Ladies' Seminary, 1877-1878
10. Ridgway's, a Militant Weekly for God and Country, 1906
11. Directory of St. John's Episcopal Church, 1924
12. Roster of the Department of Missouri, Grand Army of the Republic, 1895
13. Officers and Employees of the City of St. Louis, 1913
14. Roster of Members of the Ex-Confederate Association of Missouri, 1881-1889
Missouri History Museum Library and Research Center