Although the Missouri History Museum Library and Research Center is free and open to the public, there are many special benefits for members of the Missouri History Museum. For example, if you'd like to attend one of our genealogy or house history workshops, MHM members get a discounted price. Or, perhaps you'd like to purchase Ann Carter Fleming's St. Louis Family History Research Guide, which is one of many genealogical publications available in our Museum Shop (where members get a 10% discount). Or, if you'd like to order photocopies of references from the Genealogy and Local History Index, members receive a discount rate.
MHM has a year of phenomenal exhibitions and once-in-a-lifetime opportunities ahead!
Opening May 15, Vatican Splendors: A Journey through Faith and Art explores 2,000 years of art, history, religion, and culture presented through 200 rare artworks, objects, and artifacts from the collections of the Vatican, many never before on view to the general public.
Then, beginning November 14, Treasures of Napoléon features over 300 objects, such as the earliest known letter in Napoléon's hand, one of his famous hats, his personal map of the French Empire at its pinnacle in 1812, and much more.
It's the perfect time to become a member of the Missouri History Museum!
Join the Missouri History Museum now and earn VIP status for these two exciting exhibitions and all that MHM has to offer! Become a Regular Level Member for $60 and receive:
* Free or reduced admission to special exhibitions for two adults and all children under 18 in the household;
* Members-only previews for select special exhibitions;
* Invitations to members-only Pastimes events, including presentations (like Dennis Northcott's upcoming lecture on amusing and interesting documents from our archives), workshops, bus and walking tours, and our annual Member Appreciation Day;
* A deck of MHM playing cards, each with an image of a historical artifact from our collections;
* The benefits already mentioned above (like discounts on our genealogy and house history workshops) and much more!
Join MHM now! You belong here! http://www.mohistory.org/
Missouri History Museum P.O. Box 11940 St. Louis, MO 63112-0040