Here's a list of the sources we're currently indexing. As they're completed, they'll be added to the Genealogy and Local History Index.
1. Washington University yearbooks, circa 1903-1940s
2. Mercantile-Commerce News (employee magazine of the Mercantile-Commerce Bank and Trust Company), 1947-1960s
3. Airscoop (employee magazine of McDonnell Aircraft Corporation), 1949-1960s.
4. Who's Who in Missouri: A Compilation of Biographical Information on Outstanding Citizens of the State of Missouri, 1974
5. St. Louis, History of the Fourth City, 1763-1909, Volume III (St. Louis: S.J. Clarke Publishing Co., 1909)
6. William K. Patrick's record book of Civil War pension claims, 1890-1892
7. The Pullman News, 1923-1958
8. Examples from the Recent Work of Barnett, Haynes & Barnett, Architects, 1896
Join MHM now! You belong here!
Missouri History Museum P.O. Box 11940 St. Louis, MO 63112-0040