The following sources have recently been indexed and added to the
Missouri History Museum's Genealogy and Local History Index:
1. Valley Trust Magazine (1926-1930) (published monthly for the customers of the Mississippi Valley Trust Company of St. Louis).
2. Mound City Coupe, Livery and Messenger Co. Circular, [1896?].
3. Grace School of Dancing program for "The Woman in the Shoe," May 20, 1938.
4. History of St. Louis County, Missouri, volume II (by William L. Thomas; published in 1911).
5. Commercial and Architectural St. Louis (published in 1891).
In addition, the following finding aids have been added to the Archives Collection Guides page:
(look for the collection name alphabetically under the "Other finding aids and guides" heading):
1. Baldwin Family Papers
2. Bostick-Sprinkel Family Papers
3. Faust-Busch Family Papers
4. Flickinger Family Papers
5. Hoefle-Scholl Family Papers
6. Charles W. Logan Papers
7. Mary E. McKinney Papers
8. Oregon-California Collection
9. George Brown Randolph Papers
10. Ephraim Ellis Sparks Diary (Civil War diary)
11. Spoeri Family Papers
12. Walsh-Yore Family Papers
13. Wells Family Papers
To receive regular updates when new indexes and finding aids are posted to the Missouri History Museum website, sign up to receive our monthly Genealogy and House History News e-newsletter. To sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word "subscribe" in the subject field and your name in the body of the email.
Or, for more frequent updates, follow the Missouri History Museum on Twitter @mohistorymuseum.
Associate Archivist for Reference
Missouri History Museum