They've issued a special winter catalog, with items like the following still available to give as Christmas gifts:
* National Park Service posters, displaying the talents of noted American graphic artist Charley Harper, whose works are highly collectible.
* Borden's Dream: the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC, an engaging history-memoir covering Walter Reed Army Medical Center's early history, filled with stories about the people and events that shaped its evolution as an institution.
* The FBI: A Centennial History, 1908-2008. This new coffee-table history of the FBI, celebrating the Bureau's 100th anniversary, is something anyone would enjoy giving or receiving as gift.
* A Botanic Garden for the Nation: the United States Botanic Garden, a beautifully illustrated publication presenting the first comprehensive look at the U.S. Botanic Garden in Washington, D.C.
* The Healthy Woman, which includes comprehensive coverage of key health topics affecting women, the latest recommendations for health screenings, exams, and immunizations by age and health risk profile, and much more.
* The U.S. Government Printing Office Style Manual, a major reference source for professionals involved in the field of printing and publishing.