The following sources have recently been added to the Genealogy and Local History Index. To search the index globally, visit the main page:
1. Program for the Graduating Exercises for the Normal and High Schools, 1892
2. Program for the Graduating Exercises of the Normal and High School, 1894
3. P-D Notebook (company employee magazine of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and KSD-TV), 1950-1957
4. If You Want to LIVE, Live in Webster, 1924 (includes photographs of 18 homes in Webster Groves, Mo.)
5. Plat Book of St. Louis County, Missouri, 1909 (includes photographs of St. Louis County residents, homes, and commercial and institutional buildings; business advertisements; and a patrons' directory)
6. Program for Washington University commencement, 1907
7. Program for the Roosevelt High School Graduating Exercises, 1925
8. Program for the Graduating Exercises of Soldan High School, 1926
9. Program for the Graduating Exercise of the Central High School, 1928
10. Program for the St. Louis High School Graduating Exercises, 1870
11. Invitation to the Exercises of the June Class of 1909 of the Garfield School
12. Souvenir of the Ninetieth Anniversary of Zion Evangelical Church: Near Des Peres, St. Louis County, Mo., 1928
13. Cleveland High School graduation program, 1923
14. Cleveland High School graduation program, 1926
15. Program for the Commencement Exercises of St. Louis University, 1930
16. Group photograph of the graduating class of Clinton School, 1918
17. Program for the confirmation celebration of the Evangelical Protestant Church of the Holy Ghost, 1873
The Missouri History Museum Library and Research Center is free and open to the public. The Library and Research Center is located at 225 South Skinker, across from Forest Park. Our hours are Tuesday-Friday, noon-5 pm, and Saturday, 10 am-5 pm.
The Library and Research Center collections are non-circulating; items may not be checked out. The library staff can make photocopies for 25 cents per copy.
Library reference desk: 314-746-4500, firstname.lastname@example.org
Archives reference desk: 314-746-4510, email@example.com
Library and Research Center website: http://www.mohistory.org/lrc-home/
Please note: There will be ongoing renovation work in the Library and Research Center Reading Room during the month of September. The Reading Room will remain open. Please pardon our work.