"All that I am or hope ever to be I get from my mother, God bless
her." --Abraham Lincoln.
Mother-s Day is only three weeks away, but do not fear! Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum has assembled a list of gift ideas to help you honor your mother in a positively presidential manner.
· White House china in the Museum Store
· The A. Lincoln Cookbook assembled by the Museum Volunteers, available in the Museum Store
· Tickets to “The Civil War, A Musical” on sale now - playing in July
· Seats at the intimate “My Grandmother's Apron” high tea on May 16 in the Library
· 30 to 40 of her closest friends gathering for a “Luncheon or Tea” in the
· A gift membership to the Foundation, so that Mom can get in free every day for a year, get discounts in the Museum Store and to ticketed events along with other members-only perks
Visit us on Mother's Day, May 10, for a special theatrical performance of “One Destiny.”
Note: You can find other Mother’s Day ideas at the MoSGA Bookstore on our homepage: http://mosga.org/. There’s a link to it in the left-hand navigation bar on the start page.