YOU ARE VISITOR:



MoSGA Messenger, The Official Blog of the Missouri State Genealogical Association
Serving Missouri ancestor seekers since 7 November 2007

Tom Pearson, Editor

You are visitor:

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

CIVIL WAR SHOWS

I live in the Midwest, and generally like it fine here, but there is a reason I would love to live in the South: Civil War shows! These shows of Civil War collectibles are very popular in the South, and I would faithfully attend any shows within reasonable driving distance. Here’s a list of upcoming shows for those of you who live in the South (or have the wherewithal to travel there at the drop of a kepi):

Dalton, GA-- Northwest Georgia Trade Center
Chickamauga Civil War Show and Sale
February 7-8, 2009; Sat 9-5; Sun 9-3
Over 400 tables; more info 770-630-7296 or http://www.mikekentshows.net

Southaven, MS-- Southaven Arena
Mid-South Civil War and Antique Military Show
February 21-22, 2009; Sat 9-5; Sun 9-4

Note: I love the Chickamauga Battlefield and Visitor Center-- I’ve been there twice already-- and would gladly attend the Dalton Show if my schedule permitted…

No comments: