YOU ARE VISITOR:



MoSGA Messenger, The Official Blog of the Missouri State Genealogical Association
Serving Missouri ancestor seekers since 7 November 2007

Tom Pearson, Editor

You are visitor:

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

HOW WAS YOUR TUESDAY?

Tuesday in St. Louis was interesting, to say the least. The metro area received 5-10 inches of snow, depending on location. My neighborhood got 6 inches (that I spent an hour and ten minutes removing from my walkway and driveway). Good news- my workplace called Wednesday a Snow Day, and I was able to stay home!

It seems funny to say so, but people in St. Louis were apparently the lucky ones. Folks south of us got sleet and ice instead of snow, and many of them are without power. Hope you are warm and the lights are on!

No comments: