YOU ARE VISITOR:

You are visitor:

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

NEW AT ANCESTRY.COM

From: Anastasia Tyler
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 4:31 PM
Subject: Ancestry.com Content and Features Update - September 23, 2008

Hello!

Ancestry.com has added a number of databases during September. The highlight of the new databases is Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-1935, which contains more than 7.2 million names.

We’ve also added and or updated the following on Ancestry.com:

Canadian City and Area Directories, 1819-1899
Washington Deaths, 1891-1907
1828 New South Wales, Australia Census
1841 New South Wales, Australia, Census
Missouri Birth Records, 1851-1910
Missouri Death Records, 1834-1931


You can view the full list of recently added databases, extending back a couple of months, here: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/recent.aspx

I send this email highlighting new Ancestry.com content, announcements and features on a regular basis. I’d love your feedback on helpful information that I could add to this update. Please feel free to email me with your suggestions, and I’ll add them where possible.

As always, please let me know if I can answer any questions!

Best,

Anastasia Tyler
PR Manager
Ancestry.com

No comments: