YOU ARE VISITOR:



MoSGA Messenger, The Official Blog of the Missouri State Genealogical Association
Serving Missouri ancestor seekers since 7 November 2007

Tom Pearson, Editor

You are visitor:

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

THE LADY VANISHES

Hello: The attached photo was discovered in my mother’s collection after she passed away. It is not labeled in anyway. I’ve sent it to all of my relatives, near and far, and no one has been able to identify her.

Would it be possible for you to post this photo on your blog asking if anyone knows who she is? I’m asking you because my mother’s side of the family has roots in Missouri. Family surnames are Barker, Biggers, Edge, Kinsfather, Schmitt, and Strauley.

Thank you.

Karen Bouton
Kent, Washington
253-850-2777



Can you identify this mystery lady?

No comments: