YOU ARE VISITOR:

You are visitor:

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ANCESTRALSPACE BLOG

There is a new blog site for genealogy that may be of interest. It's similar to MySpace, but only for genealogy. You can join for free, and then can post your surnames of interest to see if anyone is also researching those families, and / or post your brick walls to see if anyone can help.

The site is still growing, so there aren't tons of people on it right now, but that should change in the very near future.

LINK

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi, I just saw you mentioned my new website on your blog and I just wanted to thank you very much for it :) One of the reasons its still small (its only been up 2 weeks) is because of the way word is spreading on centralized mailing lists. I myself cannot do that or they accuse me of spamming the boards (since its MY site) so Im having to rely on others that maybe see the potential and spread the word on their own....so I really appreciate you mentioning it.

Shannon