The St. Louis Genealogical Society is sponsoring their 15th annual trip to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City November 9-16, 2008.
The week includes:
1. Seven nights at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square;
2. Six full days of research at the world's largest genealogical library;
3. An orientation tour of the library and surrounding area on Monday;
4. Individual research consultations with group leaders throughout the trip;
5. Transfers and baggage handling between airport and hotel in Salt Lake City;
6. Sunday evening group meal at the hotel;
7. Special genealogical lecture on Monday evening;
8. Access to all classes held at the library from Monday through Saturday.
For complete information and costs, please visit their website at: