YOU ARE VISITOR:

You are visitor:

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TEXAS COUNTY, MISSOURI CEMETERIES

Discovered on a Rootsweb.com list:

Message Board Post:

If you go to http://www.findagrave.com, the graves at Boone Creek are posted. I am slowly adding pictures of the tombstones there. In fact, I have already posted more than 6,000 tombstone photos from Texas County, MO cemeteries.

Linda Mondy

Linda has in fact contributed 6,547 photos to Find-a-Grave…

On the Find-a-Grave site Linda notes:

I am compiling a book about the people of Licking, MO, and would love your contributions. I especially want pictures of the people I have listed here. I am taking pictures of all the tombstones in my area. I want to create a page for each person with pictures and biographical information. Visit my webpage to learn more about my book project. My DAR webpage is at http://www.mssdar.org/noahcole.

This young lady was found among the Boone Creek Cemetery listings:

Shirley Ann Prier Adams
Birth: Jun. 7, 1940
Death: Jul. 4, 1946
Burial: Boone Creek Cemetery
Licking, Texas County, Missouri, USA

Record added: Jan 23 2007
By: Linda

Shirley's headstone notes that she was "Our Little Lamb," and you just know that her parents dearly loved and missed her…

No comments: