This freeware program sounds like a natural for photo-loving genealogists:
From the website:
"RichMosaic allows users to scan their many digital photos to create a mosaic of their favorite image. It has a very easy to use interface that allows users to quickly obtain results."
1. Output can either be in color, black and white or sepia.
2. Final output is in most common paper sizes. Ideal for printing and for the web.
3. Easy to use point and click interface.
4. Online instructions and FAQs.
5. Automatic updates (if enabled in menu).
6. Fully adjustable output. From size of thumbnails to paper size.
OS: Windows XP/Vista
SIZE: 1.31 MB
BTW, you should always check downloads with your anti-virus / anti-malware software before installing on your computer-- better safe than sorry!