Need a free screen capture program? You may want to take a look at this one:
"101 is the only screen capture program to include its own organizer as well as an editor:
1. Pre names single window shots with the window caption.
2. Pre names full screen shots with the current time.
3. Lets you change the pre naming
4. Provides a preview of your shots as the mouse moves over them.
5. Saves as JPEG, GIF or BMP while retaining your original shots in an editable format.
6. Sends shots to the clipboard in two formats. Plain graphic or Outlook Express format.
7. Lets you arrange shots in groups, highlight them or sort them alphabetically by name.
8. Includes a built in backup system.
The Graphics editor:
1. Annotates and illustrates with text and clip art.
2. Combines two or more screen shots.
3. Crops any number of rectangular areas from a screen shot.
4. Reduces a screen shot with anti-aliasing. (Retains fine line detail)
5. Adds graphics from files to your screen shots.
6. Creates graphics and clip art from scratch. (Including transparent GIFs)"
OS: Win 98/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3/Vista
SIZE: 2.17 MB
BTW, you should always check downloads with your anti-virus / anti-malware software before installing on your computer-- better safe than sorry!